The Center is Hiring!
THE CENTER FOR VIOLENCE-FREE RELATIONSHIPS
Use your analytical mind to help improve the lives of others!
Do you want a job where you can use data to help improve services to those affected by sexual and domestic violence? Where you can see the positive impact of your contributions? Here is your chance to utilize your strengths in data analysis and evaluation to be a positive force for change in a community. Come work with an exceptional team of people at The Center for Violence-Free Relationships.
WHO WE ARE: The Center for Violence-Free Relationships serves domestic violence and sexual assault victims and their families. The Center is all about being a place that brings together smart, talented people from a diversity of backgrounds. We strive to be a place where you can bring your whole self to work. We’ve cultivated a truly unique workplace culture that encourages out-of-the-box thinkers who don’t believe in the impossible. The Center is currently seeking a dynamic individual to join our evaluation team.
The Center for Violence Free-Relationships, located in Placerville, CA is regarded as one of the most innovative and progressive sexual assault and domestic violence agencies in the state. The Center’s groundbreaking programs and our demonstrated outcomes have been featured at the local, state and national level. Fulltime and eligible employees at the agency enjoy 12 paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time, and health benefits. The Center is a high performing organization requiring high performing employees who are passionate, skilled and dedicated to building healthy relationships, families, and communities free from sexual assault and domestic violence. The Center is currently seeking qualified individuals interested in part-time employment to perform the duties of Program Data Administrator.
POSITION: Program Data Administrator
REPORTS TO: Chief Operations Officer
WORK WEEK: 30 Hours per week (including evening and weekend functions)
POSITION SUMMARY: Client Services Administrator is responsible for providing oversight and management of the agency’s client services programs through monitoring, database administration, and performance management. This person adheres to and ensures that the agency’s policies and procedures are in compliance with all funding contractors’ requirements.
AGENCY DESCRIPTION: The Center for Violence-Free Relationships is dedicated to building healthy relationships, families, and communities free from sexual assault and domestic violence through education, advocacy, and services in western El Dorado County.
Efforts to Outcome (ETO) Software System Administrator:
- Maintain and assist in the development of the ETO processes and protocols needed to manage services and outcomes related to direct services.
- Perform data cleanup and system customization in ETO.
- Build reports using Web Intelligence Business Objects for data integrity, performance management, outcome analysis, and grant reporting.
- Train staff and volunteers in using ETO and troubleshoot for staff when needed.
Program Grants and Administration:
- Work with COO to develop and maintain data collection methods/systems that produce the outcomes outlined in the theory of change.
- Produce client based billings that comply with county, state, and federal contracts & regulations.
- Work with staff to create and maintain data entry protocols for client-based billings, program outcomes and reports, and performance management analysis.
- Provide administrative and program support and other duties as assigned.
eTapestry software management:
- Enter donor records and gifts, including receipting and thanking for donations.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of software system to evolve and support fund development.
- Provide required reports for fund development, event planning, volunteer tracking and financial purposes.
- Reconcile donor records with accounting records.
- Experience working in data analysis. Preference for candidates that have worked as an internal evaluator for a nonprofit organization.
- Experience managing client management systems or similar databases required. Experience in the Efforts to Outcomes (ETO) software package preferred. Experience building reports in SAP Business Objects is preferred.
- Prior experience working in, or reporting to, the federal government &/or the nonprofit sector.
- Ability to demonstrate solid mathematical ability, analytic thinking, project design, and research skills. Experience with qualitative and quantitative analysis, database and data systems development and management, and data analysis required.
- Ability to work in an agency that works with those affected by domestic violence and sexual assault.
- Excellent organizational skills, creativity, and self-confidence. The ability to multi-task and drive projects in a motivated, effective manner is required.
- Ability to type efficiently and work effectively in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook.
PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
During working hours, an employee must have the ability to:
- Attend functions in evenings and on weekends when necessary.
- Sit for 75% of their working hours.
- Lift objects to 25 pounds from floor to shoulder level and carry for brief periods.
- Bend and stoop while filing.
- Twist and reach while at a desk or computer terminal.
- Maintain physical and mental composure while dealing with emergencies, crisis situations, and deadlines.
- Hear and speak well enough to converse over the phone or in person at all times.
- Legally and physically able to drive their own and/or agency vehicles during and after work hours.
The Center for Violence-Free Relationships is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, mental or physical disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by state or federal law. Survivors or domestic violence and/or sexual assault are encouraged to apply.
If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The Center is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Reply via email. Please send cover letter and resume to Emma at emmao@TheCenterNow.org.