Eight Methods of Abuse that Can Lead to Brainwashing
Amnesty International has listed eight methods of abuse that can lead to brainwashing:
- Being Isolated.
- You learning to focus on the other’s potential.
- Making you feel exhausted, dependant, incompetent.
- Threatening you.
- Giving you occasional indulgences.
- Demonstrating superiority or power.
- Degrading and humiliating you.
- Enforcing trivial demands on you.
If you feel that you are or might be in an abusive relationship, you don’t have to go through it alone. The Center for Violence-Free Relationships is here to help and has numerous resources available to you. Please call today (530) 626-1131 or (916) 939-6616.