Support Groups for Survivors of Domestic Violence
We have a day and evening groups, for women who have experienced verbal, emotional, financial, sexual or physical abuse in their intimate relationships.
The Center offers 3 domestic violence support groups:
Tuesdays from 5:30-7:30 pm
Wednesdays from 12:00-2:00 pm
Fridays from 5:30-7:30 pm
To join a group or for more information please call (530) 626-1450 or (916) 939-4464 Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
Benefits of Support Groups
- Reduce Isolation – the most important step toward taking back your life.
- An atmosphere of acceptance and a source of positive feedback.
- Opportunity to be heard by those who understand the cycle of abuse.
- Bonding and trust building experiences.
- Sharing available options, tools, techniques which have worked for others.
- Promote awareness of self-determination and choices, leading to personal empowerment.
- Banish confusion, realization that “I’m not crazy after all.”