Help us spend money where it’s needed most: serving women, men, and children affected by family violence.
Donate in-kind items from The Center’s Wishlist or donate cash for one or more items on our Wishlist.
- Gift cards/certificates for local businesses (Safeway, Raley’s, Savemart, Ross, Target, Walmart or other general department stores, hair salons, coffee shops, child-friendly restaurants and eateries, cinemas, bowling alleys, etc.)
- El Dorado County transit bus tickets for adults and children
Personal Care Items:
- Diapers Size 3, 4, 5 and 6
- Baby wipes
- Tampons & other feminine hygiene products
- Shampoo/Conditioner/Shower Gel/Deodorant/Toothpaste & brushes/Lotion
Please note that we can accept only new personal care items.
Emergency Food Items:
- Instant Oatmeal/Individual Cereal Boxes
- Snack Items: Granola Bars, Crackers & Cheese, Tuna Salad & Crackers
- Snack Packs: Jell-0, Fruit, Applesauce
- Cup of Noodles
- Lift Tab Can Items: Soup, Chili, etc.
- Toilet paper, paper towels, tissues
- Laundry Soap, Dishwasher Detergent, Dish Soap
- Hand Soap
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Plastic Food Storage Bags, Plastic Wrap, Aluminum Foil
- Simple Green (and other non-toxic) Household Cleaners
We cannot accept bleach, ammonia, or other hazardous household cleaners.
Paper (8 1/2 X 11, white, photocopy/printer)
Please call our office at (530) 626-1450 for more specifics on office supply needs.