Help us spend money where it’s needed most: serving women, men, and children affected by family violence.
Donate in-kind items from The Center’s Wishlist or donate cash for one or more items on our Wishlist.
Client Personal Care Items:
- Diapers Size 4, 5 and 6
- Baby wipes
- Shampoo/Conditioner/Shower gel/Deodorant
Please note that we can accept only new personal care items.
Client Emergency Food Items:
- Instant oatmeal/Individual cereal boxes
- Snack Items: Granola Bars, Crackers & Cheese, Tuna Salad & Crackers
- Snack Packs: Jell-0, Fruit, Applesauce
- Cup of Noodles
- Lift Tab Can Items: Soup, Chili, etc.
Client Miscellaneous Items:
- Gift cards/certificates for local businesses (Safeway, Raley’s, SaveMart, Ross, Target, Walmart or other general department stores, hair salons, coffee shops, child-friendly restaurants and eateries, cinemas, bowling alleys, etc.)
- El Dorado County transit bus tickets for adults and children
Safe House Items:
- Toilet paper, paper towels, tissues, napkins
- Dishwasher Detergent, dish soap
- Plastic bags, wax paper, aluminum foil, paper sacks for lunches
- Hand Soap
- 40 and 60 watts light bulbs, or equivalent low-energy bulbs (can be used)
- Batteries (all sizes)
- Simple Green (and other non-toxic) household cleaners
We cannot accept bleach, ammonia, or other hazardous household cleaners.
- Paper (8 1/2 X 11, white, photocopy/printer)
- Please call our office at (530) 626-1450 ext. 220 for more specifics on office supply needs.
Please call our office at (530) 626-1450 ext. 220 for more information on The Center’s Wish List. Thank you.
Donations may be dropped off at The Center for Violence-Free Relationships any day Monday–Friday from 9:00 am–4:00 pm.
The Center for Violence-Free Relationships
344 Placerville Drive, Suite 11
Placerville, CA 95667