Join us on June 8, 2024 for and Enchanted Evening,
A Gala Benefiting The Center.
For almost 40 years, The Center has provided care and support to victims of domestic violence and sexual assault. We help families of El Dorado County find a safe harbor from abuse.
Money raised from this event will help fund The Center’s programs and allow us to work with our clients to find safe housing, provide group and individual counseling, legal assistance, and education. The Center helps victims heal and rebuild their lives.
Your gift will be recognized on The Center’s website, on our social media, at the event, and in the event’s program. Your generosity will be recognized by hundreds of our supporters.
Your support means we can continue to work with victims of violence in El Dorado County and help end generational abuse.
Additional Ways to Contribute
The Golden Ticket
Golden Ticket Rules & Details:
- Only 100 tickets are being sold.
- The price is $100 per ticket.
- The prize for this raffle is the winner’s choice of any Live Auction Item from the list on back of the ticket.
- The buyer must pre-select his/her item of choice from the list of Live Auction Items on the back of the ticket.
- The buyer must read the restrictions & expiration dates of all the Live Auction items.
- Live Auction items with their restrictions and expiration dates will be posted on The Center’s website: www.TheCenterNow.org.
- The winner of the Golden Ticket is announced at the beginning of The Center’s Enchanted Evening Live Auction.
- Winner does not need to be present to win.
How Can I Purchase a Golden Ticket?
- Call Shannon Cosgrove at (530) 626-1450 Ext: 247 or email her at [email protected]
- Call Alyssa at 626-1450 Ext: 221 or email her at [email protected]
Participate from anywhere
You may purchase tickets and win from anywhere in the world. You do not need to be present at the drawing to win. When you buy your tickets we will ask you to select your prize.
Play with confidence
The Center raffle is approved and licensed by the California Attorney General’s Registry of Charitable Trusts License #RF0005473. 100 tickets will be sold.
The Fine Print (Why can’t I buy tickets online?)
By law, raffle tickets are not tax-deductible. Also by law, we cannot sell raffle tickets online or take credit card payment for them.
As a charitable organization, we strive to be good stewards of the resources you entrust to us. We consistently receive high ratings for integrity and financial accountability and have been a trusted charity since 1979.