Leave a Legacy

Including the Center in your will or trust is a meaningful way to help us continue to serve families in need. Many of our programs and services have benefitted from individuals who had the foresight to include the Center in their estate plans.

Unrestricted gifts are one of The Center’s most important sources of support and provide the greatest flexibility to use funds where they are most needed.

You may leave The Center:

  • A stated dollar amount
  • A percentage of your residual estate (what remains after gifts to loved ones and expenses have been paid)
  • A specific asset, such as securities or other marketable property

How to Name The Center in Your Will

Legal name: The Center for Violence-Free Relationships

Address: 344 Placerville Drive, Suite 11, Placerville, California 95667

Federal tax ID#: 94-2628939

This sample language may be useful:

“I give and bequeath to The Center For Violence-Free Relationships, 344 Placerville Drive, Suite 11, Placerville, CA 95667 [the sum of __________ Dollars ($____)] [ _______ % of the rest, residue and remainder of my estate], to be used for its general charitable purposes.”

Notify The Center of your gift

We hope you’ll let us know when you have named The Center in your will or trust so that we can thank you. If you have questions, or for more information, please contact The Center with the form below or call at 530-626-1450